REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST
Since 1930 SIA “The Himalaya Drug Company” (LV40003785707) is production company with long history and traditions. We are producing natural and high quality cosmetic, health caring and other products made by our scientists with huge experience. We have leading positions with different product groups in USA, Europe and Asia markets. We care about our clients in hole world. We are looking for professional in our team:
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
Description of Role:
In role as Regulatory Affairs Specialist your daily tasks will involve: 30% Ensure product artwork development in accordance with legislation; 30% New product registration in EU countries; 15% close cooperation with distributors within product registration and notification questions; 15% maintain updated product information in databases; 5% liaise with regulatory authorities; 5% Ensure product substances registration in accordance with legislation.
You will ensure appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of dietary supplements, cosmetics, animal health products and chemical substances in order to control the existence of market, safety and efficacy of products.
- Advise and coordination of the approval and registration of product (food supplements, cosmetics, animal health care)
- Register new product launches, changes in products, label development un KAROMI system.
- Register all new products in CPNP portal;
- Register food supplements in Latvia and coordinate the process in concerned countries;
- Ensure label compilation in accordance with EU regulations;
- To be aware of international legislation’s in EU where company is exporting to;
- Closely cooperate with producer to ensure product quality according to EU standards;
- Close cooperation with distributors;
- Cooperation with legal authorities (Food and Veterinary Service, etc)
- Bachelor degree (or last year student) in Medicine, Pharmaceutical or related;
- Legal knowledge in product registration, understanding of product categories legal requirements;
- Previous experience in regulatory and administration of databases will be considered as advantage;
- Mature personality with strong communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- International experience and culture;
- Dynamic working mood;
- Career development possibility;
- Salary: 2000,- Gross;
- Health Insurance.
Please use online application HERE to send your CV. Thank you!