REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST
Behalf of My HR client we are looking for Regulatory Affairs Specialist
In role as Regulatory Affairs Specialist your daily tasks will involve: 30% Ensure product artwork development in accordance with legislation; 30% New product registration in EU countries; 15% close cooperation with distributors within product registration and notification questions; 15% maintain updated product information in databases; 5% liaise with regulatory authorities; 5% Ensure product substances registration in accordance with legislation.
You will ensure appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of dietary supplements, cosmetics, animal health products and chemical substances in order to control the existence of market, safety and efficacy of products.
- Advise and coordination of the approval and registration of product (food supplements, cosmetics, animal health care)
- Register new product launches, changes in products, label development and KAROMI system.
- Register all new products in CPNP portal;
- Register food supplements in Latvia and coordinate the process in concerned countries;
- Ensure label compilation in accordance with EU regulations;
- To be aware of international legislation’s in EU where company is exporting to;
- Closely cooperate with producer to ensure product quality according to EU standards;
- Close cooperation with distributors;
- Cooperation with legal authorities (Food and Veterinary Service, etc.)
- Degree in Pharmacy;
- Legal knowledge in product registration, understanding of product categories legal requirements;
- Previous experience in regulatory and administration of databases will be considered as advantage;
- Mature personality with strong communication skills;
- Fluent English.
We are offering:
- Salary 2000,- EUR Gross;
- Being part of an international team;
- Professional growth;
- Hybrid type of working;
- Modern working environment.
If this job seems to be right for you, click APPLAY and send your CV and cover letter now. We will contact the candidates in person, who will be promoted to the next selection round.