My HR client Evisit is a leader in medical e-learning in the Baltics, providing services in Riga and Vilnius. Evisit’s services are used by over 50,000 physicians, as well as the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
We invite you to join the Evisit team
MARKETING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Skills and education required:
- Higher education in marketing, advertising or public relations is desirable;
- 3 years of experience in marketing project management;
- Experience in marketing or PR project management in medicine;
- Experience in managing international marketing projects;
- Experience in developing advertising campaigns for B2B clients;
- Ability to find the most appropriate marketing solutions to achieve the set goals;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Knowledge and experience in digital marketing is desired;
- Ability to work independently and systematically;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans;
- Achieving the set goals and target audience;
- Marketing project management in the Baltics;
- Creating, maintaining and monitoring the company’s visual identity;
- Development and monitoring social network advertising system;
- Organizing B2B campaigns;
- Analysis of marketing and market data, improvement of marketing activities.
- Competitive salary from 2800 EUR (gross);
- Development and regular training opportunities;
- Realize your ideas;
- Flexible working hours (25% full-time);
- Health insurance and social guarantees;
- Workplace in Riga, Kuģu Street 11.
If you think this job is right for you, then press APPLY , send your CV and motivation letter now! Within 2 weeks, we will contact the candidates, who will be directed to the next selection round.