MyHR client is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world with a 17-year history, producing tons of entertaining and enlightening online content for more than 1 billion subscribers around the world. Company behind the wildly successful DIY channel 5-Minute Crafts, the inspirational and creative channel Bright Side, and other popular channels across YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram.
We are looking for an experienced
by performing full-cycle accountancy
· Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal system;
· Coordinate regular inventory audits and report on audit findings;
· Review relevant internal controls and recommend improvements;
· Work with our company buyers and ensure purchases do not exceed budget;
· Work with other global Studio accountants to ensure consistency of group policies;
· Prepare a monthly purchasing summary reporting on actual v budget variances;
· Work with Cyprus accountants to assist with the group monthly financial close process;
· Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information;
· Prepare and/or review inventory trend reports for management;
· Assisting with ad-hoc finance reports.
· Qualified accountant with knowledge of Latvian laws;
· Higher education in finance or accounting;
· At least 5-7 years proven work experience as a Bookkeeper, Accountant or similar role;
· Proven experience in full-cycle accountancy and payroll;
· Advanced knowledge of PC software applications (specifically with excel spreadsheets and database/inventory management software);
· Good understanding of supply chain procedures;
· Excellent organisational skills;
· Good communication and teamwork skills;
· Fluent English language skills (both written and verbal);
· Ability to demonstrate personal drive and the ability to make an impact;
· Ability to travel for business purpose.
What we offer:
· Competitive monthly salary: 2850, – EUR Gross;
· Lunch vouchers at Lido Origo;
· Medical Insurance (after first month);
· Full-time official employment, Mon-Fri, 9:00-18:00;
· Work in a cool new office in Origo with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere;
· 800+ internal educational courses and materials, individual programs on request, internal expertise hubs and transparent knowledge sharing;
· A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication);
· Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.
Please use online application HERE to send your CV. Thank you!