My HR client Caerus Distribution
is growing medical goods distribution company in the Baltics.
We are looking for
COUNTRY SALES MANAGER in Lithuania
who would have a challenge to develop business and build a team in Lithuania.
- Building long-term relationships and ensuring effective cooperation with clients in Lithuania;
- Sale of medical products, working towards to the achievement of sale goals;
- To attract new customers;
- To take part in creation and implementation of sales strategy;
- Introduction of new products and brands to the market, training of the product;
- Providing excellent customer service and advising customers on the product groups;
- Managing processes, products and stakeholders in order to achieve successful results of public procurement tenders.
- Professional work experience in sales of medical goods/services at least for 5 years;
- Experience in the public procurement;
- Work experience in medical field (for example critical care unit or surgical nurse position) will be considered as an advantage;
- Higher education in business management, economics will be considered as an advantage;
- Professional skills to make a business conversation, hear the needs of the customers, lead the sales conversation;
- Excellent knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Communicability and ability to acquire new knowledge;
- Initiative, logical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accuracy, positive attitude towards work and challenges;
- Ability to plan priorities and work schedule independently;
- Driver’s licence.
- Salary – starting from EUR 3500,00 Gross, the amount of the bonus is tied to % of turnover and is not limited;
- Professional product and technologies training;
- Exciting and responsible work with the leading trade in medical products;
- Work equipment – car, computer, telephone, etc.;
- Permanent full-time work with flexible and remote work options.
If this job seems to be right for you, click APPLY and send your CV and cover letter now.We will contact the candidates, who will be promoted to the next selection round, in person within 3 weeks.