On behalf of My HR client we are looking for:
- Daily, monthly accounting and book closing including monthly trial balance finalisation (i.e., proper provisioning of all expenses, proper allocation of all expenses, payroll booking, etc);
- Taxation, statutory local reporting, local regulatory compliance;
- Accounting for e-commerce and online sales transactions;
- Lead and participate in SAP improvement and development activities with aim to create more efficient processes;
- Participate on transfer pricing documentation preparation;
- Lead annual statutory report preparation for Latvian entity and take active role in group reporting and statutory audit preparation;
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Have at least 3 years of accounting experience, preferably in an international company
- Knowledge and experience in Latvian Tax Legislation, accounting standards and of IFRS and local GAAP standards;
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel;
- Initiative, professional attitude when working in very dynamic working mood;
- Planning and prioritization skills.
- International experience and culture;
- Dynamic working mood;
- Career development possibility;
- Salary: 1900,- – 2300,- Gross;
- Health Insurance.
If this job seems to be right for you, click APPLY and send your CV and cover letter now.We will contact the candidates, who will be promoted to the next selection round, in person within 3 weeks.