On behaf of My HR client we are looking for:
My HR client company providing full support in the execution of transactions, issue and sale of securities, bussiness expansion, launching new projects, as well as the creation, licensing and administration of activities for management companies and funds.
Great opportunity for a sales professional to join a successful FinTech company offering cutting edge technology driven investment opportunities to potential clients and build your own business and client base. The purpose of this role is to find and engage with new clients to achieve the new business revenue growth targets and build and manage a sustainable client portfolio.
- Materialize existing contacts/clients into new business opportunities.
- Develop new leads via market research, conference attendance, cold calling, and any other mode suitable for establishing new prospects.
- Meet monthly and annual sales targets set together with management.
- Identify opportunities in the market and monitor general developments of competition.
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Institutional/ High-end Retail Investment sales background(project management and stakeholder management skills).
- 5+ years in a commercial/client facing roles in Financial Services/Banking industry.
- A valid business contact network to build a sales pipeline in the First 90 days.
- Proven experience in sales and key account management – providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Generally motivated for Sales (Hunting and New Business development) and highly energetic with a good sense of time management.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Strong command of English. Additional languages will be an asset.
- Great communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding relationship building skills.
- Good knowledge of securities market: stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures and options.
- Willingness to succeed and exceed targets, overachiever mentality.
- Opportunity to work in the fast growing FinTech company, leader is capital markets.
- Truly unlimited learning opportunities.
- International experience.
- Performance based compensation above market average.
- Comprehensive salary starting from 1200.00 up to 3000.00 EUR.
- Flexible bonus system, exceeding base salary.
- A – Class Office.
- Bussines travel opportunities.
- Health insurance.
- Location: Riga, Latvia.
Please use online application HERE to send your CV. Thank you!