My HR client is fast growing company in CNC producing field, with 99% export.
On behalf of My HR client we are looking for:
Chief Executive officer (CEO)
- Manage company’s financial performance, profits, liquidity and promote the company’s development;
- Prepare and manage budget and operational financial forecasts;
- Reporting to shareholders;
- Continuously develop the company’s system, optimize, automate processes and procedures, develop ERP and ISO systems;
- Sales and marketing activities;
- Constant search for new clients, developing existing clients and improving sales growth;
- Planning and observance of production deadlines;
- Coordination and supervision of the work of production staff;
- To participate in various production, production improvement and development projects;
- Training and consulting of employees on production processes.
Minimum requirements for candidates:
- Higher education in mechanical engineering and/or management (engineering qualification will be considered an advantage);
- At least 5 years of work experience in the field of CNC Machining;
- Perfect English, Latvian and Russian languages;
- Understanding of CNC machining processes;
- Teamwork, strategic planning and analytical skills;
- Good computer skills;
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to set priorities, plan, organize and control one’s own and team’s work independently in a short and long period of time;
- High motivation and ability to take the lead;
- Honesty, accuracy and a high sense of responsibility.
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate;
- Ability to travel.
- Starting from 4 000 – 5000 EUR Gross salary, sharing with profit;
- Working car;
- PC, phone;
- Health insurance.
If this job seems to be right for you, click APPLY and send your CV and cover letter now. We will contact the candidates, who will be promoted to the next selection round, in person within 3 weeks.